What do you do when you want to learn about something? Find people that have done what you want to do.
That is exactly what we did when we wanted to learn more about personal freedom.
We have brought together seven bloggers with different backgrounds and different businesses.
Some are already living off of their online incomes and some are just beginning their journeys.
By sharing how we define freedom, it is our goal to help you find your own freedom.
Over the next seven days you will get a new perspective on freedom each day.
Check back daily and follow us on twitter using the #DefineFreedom tag.
Here are the ways we define freedom:
- Make Freedom Your Reality here on Route To Freedom
- How Free Do You Think You Really Are? (Part 1) by Paige Burkes on Simple Mindfulness
- Simple Steps To Create More Freedom For Yourself (Part 2) by Paige Burkes on Simple Mindfulness
- In Commitment We Find Freedom by Jenny Blake at Life After College
- From Serfdom to Freedom by Fabian Kruse at The Friendly Anarchist
- Finding Your Freedom In Everyday Life by Cara Stein at 17,000 Days
- Go Do Something So Freaking Awesome… by Doug Grootveld at Wellness Renegade
- What Does Freedom Mean To You? by Sean Ogle at Location 180
Thank you to all of the contributors for your outstanding posts!